Saturday, September 11, 2004

Yes, I was right.

I am not inherently a blogger; but maybe we will place the blame for my lack of posts on the fact that I have just finished my first full work week. The store is owned by a brother (Oleg) and sister (Elina) from Russia and employs myself, Daniel, Joshua, Greta, the soon departing Christina, and the also newly hired Tara. So we sell hats all day. And talk. And get to listen to whatever we feel like on the stereo; a sampling from this week has been Loretta Lynn, Johnny Cash, Blondie, and Greatest Hits from the 1950's. I enjoy it very much, the people are all great, there are, of course, several hats I'm coveting disastrously, every day that I have worked I've out-sold everyone else in the store, but I feel I may not be long for that world. It just may not be intellectually sustaining enough. I won't say what I may miss, but I may miss something.

http://www.adsHATS.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home