Thursday, October 21, 2004

I Believe!

I'm a bit flustered this morning. I'm not quite sure how to go about my day. The Red Sox have made history and come from behind to win 4 straight games against the Yankees to win the ALCS. I know you all know this (and trust me I would love to be in Boston right now) but I feel it needs to be stated. Because I'm not quite sure if I REALLY believe that it's happened. It's been a week of rally caps and rally martinis finished with a great night with Mike B. and D. Wing at the Phoenix, a nice little Irish bar on my street, packed with Red Sox fans (and one poor, very vocal bastard pulling for the Yankees). Except for the weather, we could have been on Yawkey Way. Don, you should come out for the soda bread alone.

Since my posting has fallen off I don't know if you all have given up on checking this but I hope not. I've been busy with getting my life organized and in about a week I should be firmly settled in my own apartment. I will be sleeping on the floor as I have no bed and no means of procuring one, but that will be a heavenly trade against a whining cat that likes to jump on me at four in the morning.

Now, if I can just feel this way November 3rd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home